So you have damaged or decayed teeth that need some care. CEREC technology can be used to cap or conceal crowns as well as fill in cavities. Make CEREC crowns and fillings the best part of your smile. Here are some important facts regarding CEREC:
– CEREC crowns are milled at the dentist’s office using the most advanced technology to bring both quality and precision.
– CEREC crowns are often called same-day crowns because they are well-known for being ready in a single day. This eliminates the need for a temporary crown, while your permanent crown takes weeks to arrive from a lab. It also means less time commitment for you.
– CEREC crowns can be fully personalized to each tooth’s specific needs.
– In order to ensure the best possible fit, Dr. John Freemon can adjust the crown while it is being designed.
– CEREC crowns can often last over a decade before needing a replacement.
– CEREC technology is also available for dental fillings and is fashionable due to its natural appearance.
To discuss your CEREC options with Dr. John Freemon and the rest of our team at John F. Freemon, DMD, PC, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Woodstock, Georgia. Our number is 770-928-0871. We look forward to restoring your smile!