How Does My Dentist Treat a Cracked Tooth?

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

If you have a cracked tooth, it’s best to contact John F. Freemon, DMD, PC at 770-928-0871 and schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. John Freemon. That way you can treat the chomper before the crack gets worse and causes more damage. Luckily, there are many treatments available to help you and your cracked… Read more »