Are you considering a dental implant? If so, you have come to the right place! There are multiple dental procedures which makes it hard to understand which option is best for you. That is why we are happy to help you know more about dental implants, so you know if this treatment option is best for you and your particular needs.
Our dentist, Dr. John Freemon, offers dental implants as a long-term solution to restoring a lost tooth. To help you understand the basic facts, our team in Woodstock, Georgia, is happy to share some basic intel with you on the topic. Here are some basic facts on dental implants and how they can help restore your smile:
– Oftentimes, your diet must change while the implant is healing. Make sure to eat soft and cold foods and substances that will not aggravate the implant until it is fully healed. Once the implant is healed, zero food restrictions are required.
– Once your dental implant is in place, your dentist can customize a new tooth for you to blend in with your other natural teeth.
– Dental implants are durable and strong as the bone around the implant will continue to grow and latch onto the implant for a stronger hold as time goes on, which is known as osseointegration.
– A single dental implant can provide decades of support and potentially last for the rest of your life.
– Dental implants are surgically placed into your jawbone for replacing missing teeth that have been lost.
If you need help restoring your smile, or if you would like to learn more about dental implants, then please give us a call at 770-928-0871, and we can schedule you an appointment. At John F. Freemon, DMD, PC, our team of experts is always excited to assist with smile restorations and your oral health.